Monday, November 30, 2009

Where is my mind?

Oh!  Uh.  Hey there.

 Sorry to make this a Reader's Digest Condensed Blog - I never wanted, but always feared that would happen.  I've been having a lot of fun, being bored, busy, missing folks, getting better at my job, etc. etc.  Upcoming are some highlights and scenes, and I'll probably flesh out (what an odd and interesting phrase) some of these beyond a basic outline.  The Cliffs Notes version hasn't really changed:  I'm amazed with this place, and I miss you, and my life is a ride on The Scrambler - all lights and colors and the impossibility of making up one's mind.

 Looking at the calendar, I seem to be on the downward arc of this part of the adventure, and that's really overwhelming.  I'm trying to look inside and look forward all at once, while still keeping my feet under me.  Dizzying.  Maybe taking a break to look backward will provide some perspective.

Anyway, here I am again, containing all shapes.   Who knows how this part of the story will end?

No comments:

Post a Comment