
'S true. My hair wasn't quite long enough to donate to Pantene for wigs, but it did (will) go to make mats that soak up oil spills. I could have waited, but I love the ethos of this salon and really wanted go give them my bidness. And my hair! It feels so great to have it gone - a literal weight off my shoulders. And! Now if I mush it forward in just the right way, I look like the butchest Beatle. With enough Pomade, this is seriously Drag Ball-ready hair. I wonder if that's a tradition they have in AZ...
PS: Today I bought a tent, ate a Hum Bao, went on a swing, stopped and smelled the roses. Life is good, folks. Remember that.
from "I am not a Woman" by Anne Waldman
Every thought is making love to the next thought
Thinking is great
So is love
In our next episode: Does our heroine make it to Seattle? Will she finally get her car packed?? Is there any pizza leftover??? Tune in tomorrow!
Viewers, disregard the suitcase full of laundry. Please believe this isn't the way I wanted my underoos to end up on the internets. Sorry, Mom. Sorry, God.

Now you can never say you aren't a hipster.
ReplyDeleteI'll continue saying it until the day I die - and neither you nor anyone else can stop me.
ReplyDeletei love your new haircut:-). What kind of food does one eat at Hum Bao?
ReplyDeleteHum Bao is a food. Its like a Vietnamese dumpling.
ReplyDelete= Steamed rice dough wrapped around sweet barbecued pork. Yum.
ReplyDeletesnazzy! also interesting theory: all cultures have their own fermented grain beverage and dumpling.
ReplyDelete