Monday, February 1, 2010

Bizarre is the new Normal

Dad's home!  Still a bit of a fever, and the guy delivering the oxygen tank and pump came by yesterday as I was making soup and The Most Amazing mushroom ravioli Alfredo with broccolini.  There's a humming pump in the corner and a trailing tube all over the house, and we're still some kind of phone dispatch center for pharmacies, doctor's offices, medical scheduling assistants and the like, but I think (I hope, I wish, I pray) that life will settle a bit more now that we can ALL sleep in our own beds.

Additional joy: today got an "official verbal offer" for an on-call position at OMSI.  What's happening with my foot?  Oh.  It's in the door.  Nice!  I'll have to go down there soon to start paperwork, and I have no idea when I'll officially start, but hey.  The cogs are a-turnin'!


Sorry nothing's too eloquent today: I've got errands to run and finally the time to do it in.

The traffic light of my life is green, green, green.
(Yup.  It's my home too.)

1 comment: