Open-book, open-ended, open-minded pop quiz
1. How many sci-fi/fantasy books are being read at OMSI on any given lunch break. By visual evidence of last Tuesday, at least two.
2. If I could've given myself this same haircut for way less than $40. Hint: yes.
3. What would happen if you put semi-rigid packing foam into the demo cart vacuum-chamber. And would that be different from the biodegradable puffed-rice packing foam?
4. If I might die from exhaustion in Denver either in a pair of snowshoes or with a beer in hand after a St.Patrick's-themed run. I think I'd prefer to go beer-in-hand, as long as I'd drunk at least half of it already. No need to be wasteful.
5. Just how many antique computer parts, old timesheets and empty paperboard Christmas boxes are in the basement of my parents' house.
6. Why there is an inexplicable orange creamsicle smell in the hallway going to the staff bathroom at the museum.
7. How many full-time positions I'll have to apply to at this museum before they just hand me one to get me off their backs.
8. If I really will be able to fit enough clothes into a carry-on for a two-week trip to a variable climate and not kill myself trying to lift it into the overhead bin.
9. If this suffusing joy at being able to talk museum shop with my coworkers (who are eminently capable) and getting paid to do things like play with Lego robots and make moon craters in big Plexiglas boxes of flour will ever wear off.
Extra Credit: If I'm doing the right thing.
Answers do not need to be in complete sentences, but should be complete thoughts. Please write legibly.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5. I would guess there are approximately one million of each of these things. Because one time I was let into the basement to do my laundry, so I have first hand knowledge.
ReplyDelete